Forget the tricks this Halloween we’re all about the treats! After all, the key to a dog’s heart is through its belly.
Get creative in the kitchen this Halloween by making your pooch a buffet of spooktacular zombie fingers. This tail-wagging recipe came from JustEatLife.
Completely dog friendly, made from peanut butter and pumpkin. Our pups can’t get enough of them. Here’s how to make these spooky treats.
- 90g Oat Flour or Wholemeal Flour
- 2-3 peices of bacon, finely diced
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 cup all-natural pumpkin puree (Ella’s Kitchen baby food works a treat)
- 1 apple, shredded (keep some slices for finger nails.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper and grease with coconut oil
- Preheat your oven to 150°C
- Put all ingredients into a bowl and mix
- Mould the mixture into creepy finger-shaped logs
- Place the creepy fingers on your baking tray
- Bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes. Serve when cool
- Cut the slices of apple into mini fingernail shapes. Place them on the tip of each creepy finger.
Have you tried this recipe?
What other homemade dog treats do you like to bake around Halloween? Share your recipes below.
Share your ideas below!