Baking for your pooch, not only saves you from eating your own cakes, but allows you to treat your furry friends to some new home-made treats. This easy to make delicious dog Banana Bread cake is both simple to make and drool-worthy for your dogs.
We are not doggy nutritionists and every dog is an individual. What might be good for most might not be good for another dog. Always tailor each recipe to your own dogs needs and tastes. If you have any questions about your dog’s diet, please contact your vet. If you notice your dog has any adverse reaction to any of the treats stop feeding immediately and contact your vet.
Recipe: Banana Bread
– 350g self-raising wholemeal flour
– 2 eggs
– 1 ripe banana
– 2 tsp honey
– 1 tbsp cinnamon
– 125ml coconut/almond milk
– Coconut oil for greasing
1. Preheat the oven to 150°C.
2. In a bowl, mash a ripe banana with a fork.
3. Add eggs, almond/coconut milk and honey. Whisk well.
4. In another bowl, add self raising wholemeal flour and cinnamon. Fold in well.
5. Stir the banana mixture in. Mix together until combined.
6. Grease the loaf pan with coconut oil.
7. Pour the mixture in the loaf pan.
8. Bake for 45-50 minutes.
9. Stick a knife, skewer, or toothpick into the middle of the cake and if it comes out clean, the cake is done.
10. Leave to cool on a wire rack before serving